Friday 18 January 2013

[Announcement] New Member & Project & Recruitment

Hello there, readers! Our small, dedicated group is continuing to grow little by little!

Please give your warm welcome to our new Korean translator: Junnynam!

Some of you may know Junnynam from such works as "Dear, Only You Don't Know!", "Divine Bells", and "Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo".

Junnynam will work on our first Japanese LN project:

 Famima!

This series about an adolescent Japanese schoolboy who suddenly receives a parcel containing his Italian imouto and subsequently gets into a series of misadventures due to her connections with the Mafia.

It certainly clicks with our, if not my, love for little sisters!

Anyways, we are currently looking for an editor for this project.

You must be proficient in English, preferably with relevant educational background.

14 comments:

  1. Oh god thank you.

    I have been waiting for years for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was quite surprised that they didn't have this series on BT, let alone an anime adaptation.

      Delete
  2. Good luck Junnynam! Wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi junnyman im willing to become an editor for this series if you like i live in england so i can speak english and read it perfectly so i can edit your translated scripts if you like please contact me on aswad_70@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If no one else volunteers, I'm willing to edit.

      I'm mid-semester (Senior in College/University) so time is tight, but I can make the time. I have worked with these guys for years as a QC/editor (I'm also a native English speaker).

      The only problems I've ever had are comma splices and a busy schedule.

      Delete
    2. We are fairly, if not completely, carefree when it comes to personal schedules. We fully respect that everyone has their own real life to deal with.

      Please send us an e-mail at "imoutoliciouslnt@gmail.com" so we can discuss privately in details.

      Delete
    3. Or just leave your e-mail here and we'll get in touch with you, though that is not recommended for your own good.

      Delete
    4. If they're understanding of my ridiculous time-keeping and self-discipline, anything is acceptable... :3

      Delete
  4. For a limited time:
    Editors applying will get free cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I am trying to read this because it says that the first chapter is translated, and I can't find it, will someone please tell me, I would really like to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to upload it and let everyone read the chapters. However, until we get an editor, no chapters will be uploaded.

      Sorry about that!

      Delete
  6. I would like to help out. Although I haven't heard of this light novel, I am heavily interested in it! I would say that I'm quite good at english since I live in the UK. You can email me at kirito213@gmail.com if you want me to do some editing on the translated chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. banzai banzai imouto based novel. very hard this days to find a translated version of those type of books

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you want to voice your thoughts/thanks~