Monday 5 August 2013

The Loot

Lo and behold, the loot I bought while I was in Korea! I wish I could've brought back more, but these books weighed so much that I had to buy series of primary interest. To be honest, tobacco was more of a priority lol


The top two are compiled collection of essays, appearances, speeches, etc from Hayao Miyazaki, as well as from prominent figures in the anime industry like Takahata Isao, Oshii Mamoru, and Shiba Ryotaro. The huge books on the bottoms are obviously art books for my two favorite Studio Ghibli films.


And here are the LNs I picked up. From top left to right: Overlord 1~3, Strike Witches, The Ideal Girl for First Time 5, Chuunibyou Days 2 [LE], Infinite Stratos 1~4 [Revised], Blossoming Aerial Force, Romantic Circumstances of a Swordsmanship Academy 1 [LE], Clotaku Club! 6 [LE], Dawnbringer 5 [LE], Date A Live 4-7, MonsPanic 5, Queen's Knight Kael 4.

9 comments:

  1. Wow just wow. Now I wish to go too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of curiosity, are you planning on opening up projects on those LN? I already know some like Dawnbringer are being translated, but what about the others? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but as long as the willing translators and editors are true to their commitment.

      Delete
  3. So roughly how much these books weighted??? Just curious......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me is jelly. Also.... I need to find time to inquire to Junny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swordsmanship academy please

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you want to voice your thoughts/thanks~