Friday, 1 April 2016

Me and the Tigress Volume 1: Main



Author: Kanel (카넬)
Illustration: Young-in (영인)




Rangii: "You said I'm pretty! This is the first time I heard that!"


Narae: "I told you to call me when you got back to Seoul."



 Saehee: "I am Saehee, the one who came from the family estate to meet you, young master."


Baduk: "Please pet my head~!"


Contents
01. Starting Story
02. Second Story
03. Third Story
| Part 1 | Part 2 |
04. Fourth Story
05. Concluding Story
Author's Notes

10 comments:

  1. Yay, thanks for working on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was cute. Makes me all bubbly feeling. I look forward to more. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bad! And this place is alive? Great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chapter 2 won't work???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because it hasn't come out yet

      Delete
  7. At least Narae clearly has breasts that are below C-cup in the LN. In the manhwa, her boobs are either D or borderline E, yet everyone says she's smaller than a D.

    And Baduk is cuter when she's asking for spankings. (probably because she's an M)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the artist is too used to drawing Rangii-sized characters to do that.

      Delete

Leave a comment if you want to voice your thoughts/thanks~